Nancy offers a truly unique set of qualities to help her buyers and sellers maximize the results of their residential or commercial real estate transactions.
As a Realtor, she has a truly rare combination of high-level financial industry experience in both China and in Vancouver, as well schooling here – which provides a comprehensive understanding of both cultures, business and investment environments.
Her comprehensive experience includes:
- Personal real estate ownership experience as a buyer, seller, renovator and investor, understanding they key elements of each aspect.
- A well-earned reputation as a skilled negotiator, a vitally important aspect of the real estate deal.
- Strong research and analytical skills in exploring real estate opportunities, which ensures the right advice for each client – every time.
- Certified General Accountant designation. This enables Nancy to help her clients consider any tax consequences of their real-estate decisions and she has a particular interest in tax planning related to primary residence issues, investment and also renovation tax incentives.
- Masters Degree in Project Management, providing for excellent organizational skills to see the job through from start to finish.
- Very successful background in Client-Wealth Management and Audit.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
On a personal note, Nancy realized a dream 8 years ago with her arrival in Vancouver and she has happily called this beautiful city her home ever since. She resides on the west side with her family and her teenage son attends High School, where Nancy volunteers actively as Treasurer in the PAC.